Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love, Love, LOVE

What a week.
This is my sister. I love her like crazy.


This is my sister. ENGAGED! Whoo hoo. I'm so excited.

Welcome to the family Jase! June 30th is the big day. Don't worry I'm not creating "inspiration boards" or anything.. oh wait. I am!

5 comments:

Sara Jane said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your sister & your inspiration boards!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

That is soooooo great! I am so excited for her! Tell her congrates!

Emily Anne said...

Thanks Jamie...I love the inspiration board too, so amazing. Come home...I miss you. Jen, Jason, and I played the train game tonight but it was not complete without you. Love you.

jandnrichards said...

So fun. I am so excited for your sister. Looks like valentines was great.

Morgan said...

What a happy V day! Your sister looks EXACTLY like you! Your inspiration boards make me want to get married again..