Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Gotta do the Snow Post.

I'm officially the last person in Ohio to write about this. But it snowed. A LOT, and it started up again today. I have almost a foot of snow in my backyard and it is still coming down. I like to get out of the house and being snowed in was fun at first, but now I'm starting to feel a little claustrophobic. Good thing I have my Cocoa Latte machine to keep my spirits up. We took Lucy out to play on Saturday and made a pathetic but still very cute snowman. She told me her favorite part was "throwing snowballs at Daddy." What a coincidence! That was my favorite part too!


7 comments:

linzi said...

I love how little kids' snow clothes always make their arms stick out from the sides of their bodies. It cracks me up! What a cutie!!
cute snowman :) It looks like he is completely edible and creative. Did she like eating the snow? That's always my favorite part... You guys always do such fun things. I'm taking notes :)

I'm jealous you have a coco latte machine...!

Nick and Terryn said...

Love the snowman, too cute! Lucy is looking so much older! I bet she is so funny, the things they do and say at that age just kill me!

heather said...

I totally felt the pressure to join in the Ohio snow blog posts. :) Glad you did too - I LOVE seeing pictures of Lucy.

Kerstin said...

REALLY jamis? crackers for eyes? haha. love it. she is so cute in her snow suit!

janae said...

Could you send some of that snow our way!!! P.S lovin my basement:)

Unknown said...

Well, we beat you. I'm not even planning to do a snow post. :)

I LOVE Lucy's hat! So adorable! Glad she enjoyed throwing snowballs at Daddy!

Sara Jane said...

So JEALOUS!!! I wish we were building a snowman & throwing snowballs at Trent!