Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Approximately 3.5 years ago

My hair looked like this.


After 3.5 LONG years of trying to grow it out..
 it now looks like this..
(about once a week when I actually do my hair. The rest of the time its in a scrubby ponytail.)

And now I'm really liking pictures like these...


Thoughts?? Mom don't vote. I already know what you're going to say :)

13 comments:

Marie said...

oh my heck i love it! i say go for it. but this is coming from someone who's hair grows freakishly fast so if i don't like my haircut it pretty just grows out in like a year. but hey, it would be a fun change! you're beautiful with both long and short so have fun deciding :)

The Palmers said...

I think they are great pictures, They all have some of the same things, like the bangs, if your really nervous about it you should do a little at a time. like do the bangs first, than do the first one where its longer, than if you still want it shorter than do the really short one, I love all of them personally, and you have a great face shape to poll it off. (If you want I would love to do the cut myself he he)

janae said...

You know how I feel about you and short hair, it is the same way you feel about me and short hair........DO IT!!! Think about the compliments you get with short hair:) Can't wait for the pics of your new hair!!!!!

Ellen said...

Keep it long! You can throw it in a pony tail the other 6 days out of the week!! (This is coming from someone who has gone back and forth between short and long a LOT and I'm sticking with long from now on...)

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I love the pics! You do look great with short hair! It is hard because it just takes so long to grow! That is coming from someone who is trying to grow hers out right now:) If you do go shorter, just be prepared to see more FACE!

Stizz said...

I say YES! Funny thing, today at good ol' Urban Warrior there was a girl with her hair pretty much exactly like that and I was thinking, "Man that looks cute, I want to do that." I've been wanting to do my hair like that for a long time, but haven't for 3 reasons...
1. My hair's naturally pretty dark so that'd take a lot to get it that blonde and be very damaging.
2. My hair's naturally curly so I'd have to straigten it every day.
3. Dave said I'd look too butch...thanks Dave.
So go for it, you'll look HOT!!!

jandnrichards said...

Love all the styles. I say it will always grow back. Good luck

Unknown said...

I think you pull off short, ultra-trendy hair REALLY well! I'll confess, I was envious of your hair when we all first moved here. :)

Sara Jane said...

Your face is so Gorgeous it doesn't matter. That is it. xoxo

linzi said...

No matter what you do you look incredible. I have been wanting to do a longer pixie cut [the kind with the long bangs] since this last summer, but everyone told me no :) I thought it would make me feel more "woman" for a couple of reasons. It's sexy and light, and it would force me to do my hair :)
I think you would look amazing! I personally like the last 2 pics for style the best! And you have the perfect face to pull it off. Your skin is amazing, by the way.

Marie said...

(he naps at 10:00 every morning thank HEAVEN! haha.)

Scottie and Angie said...

Wow you can pull off long or short hair, I am so impressed! I think you should go for it and cut it. It's just hair and it grows back and it will be a fun change! Plus I think the styles you have picked out would look great on you!

Geri R said...

Mom Geri says I like it long! Maybe that is coming from one who always gives up before she gets it there! But whatever you do you will look great