Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Survival Checklist


1. Friends that are up for a game of this .. CHECK

2. A husband that is as obsessed with this show as I am.. CHECK

3. The Wonderpets... CHECK

4. And Jack's Big Music Show... double CHECK




5. A little mentally stimulating reading time, CHECK







6. A CocoaLatte Machine - CHECK CHECK CHECK








7. Lots of Where's Lucy, THERE SHE IS... CHECK.




We just might make it through January.

5 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Shoot, January does seem a bit long doesn't it. Kind of crawling by...maybe I should stop shopping for Macy and Owen's swimming suits for a few months:) I don't think that is helping.

Kerstin said...

she is so cute...yes january is the worst...that's why we picked it to have our anniversary...something to break up the BLAH. but ya, i feel ya. i am needing a survival kit of my own. love ya!

Jordan said...

Oh man. I love it. I need that game. Oh and me and Zac want to rent the season of "How I met your mother." It was fun watching it at your moms. Luc is looking bigger every day!

Cameron and Shannon said...

I'm feeling it too January is way too long and I could skip february as well, I'm ready for spring break!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come stop by for a cup of Cocoalatte, wonderpets and a game of "where's Lucy"! I miss her too much! I guess I will just have to keep looking at her cute smile on the blog! XOXO