Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer O' Fun

Trent and I are calling this our summer of fun, and we have been busy having a great time with our fam. Trent's parents are leaving on a mission to Cambodia next week so we have been doing lots of fun stuff together before they go. (photo credits Erin & Janae!) I stole all these pics! My brother Matt also got sealed to his wife Haiquis and that was sooo amazing, I will need to post pics of that great day later.

How many babies fit in one $2.97 pool from Walmart? Apparently five!
Yes, I am hardcore, I mountain bike, look how huge my head looks in that helmet!


Relaxing on Sunday afternoon!

4 comments:

Mechelle said...

How fun- spending time with family is the best! I can't believe how fast Lucy is growing up- she sure is a doll!

Bryndie said...

I bet you guys are loving the free time this summer. We need to get together soon. I am sure Burklie would love to play with Luc, and I would love to catch up with you.

Kerstin said...

i have never in my life seen so many babies in one family.

Jordan said...

You should post some pics from the temple. They are so cute. I love that little pool. Luce is my favorite and I am so glad you guys are here so I can see her (and you) a couple times a week. I love it. Don't go home...