Wednesday, June 4, 2008

7 months.

I can't believe I haven't been pregnant for 7 months. Time flies. Luce is sitting up and making all sorts of hilarious noises. Her favorite things are books ( hymn books & scriptures are especially popular) cups, hats and her jumper. She is finally starting to love food and gets mad when it is all gone. She is sleeping through the night consistently, knock on wood, and is such a good little baby!

4 comments:

Bryndie said...

Luc is getting so big! The time really does fly! I can't wait for our Lake Powell Trip. Looks like you guys had a good time!

Shana said...

Do people tell you all the time that she looks just like you? What a cutie! I was in Columbus for 5 days last week and I totally forgot you lived there, next time I plan a trip I am letting you know.

heather said...

That picture is priceless! 7 Months! That's crazy!!

Mechelle said...

Jamie! She is so cute! I haven't seen pictures of her for a few months- it is totally crazy how fast they grow up!