Friday, June 6, 2008

I love to shop, and now I love to blog


Everyone who knows me is aware of my slight obsession with all things clothing, which leads to my love of online shopping, and my new addiction.. Fashion blogs. After months of reading, my friend Sara and I decided to put our addictions to good use and create our own! It is definitely a work in progress, the address is www.impresstodress.blogspot.com. We basically try to recreate celeb looks on a budget.. And since my current status is "recently unemployed wife of a med student" The deals have to be pretty good! Maybe my next job could be personal shopper, anyone? anyone?

2 comments:

Jordan said...

You know I look everyday for new fashion advice. Love it.

Bryndie said...

I Love it Jame! I am always up for a good bargain. I have a hard time spending a ton of money on clothes. TJ Maxx is my favorite! I will add it to my blog.