We have had so much going on lately I feel like I am going a million miles an hour all the time! Matt & his wife Haquis were sealed in the temple (AMAZING), we have been cramming in family time with Trent's parents before they left on the mish and Trent and I are celebrating our 3rd anniversary tomorrow! To celebrate I finally picked up our wedding book and pics - better late than never. Sometimes I just can't believe I am 25 years old. I feel like I need to invest in anti-aging cream, honestly do I need to start thinking about wrinkles? Plus Lucy is 8 months old and people are already asking about number 2! I feel like I am just catching onto this motherhood thing.
8 comments:
I hear you with the motherhood thing. It seems like the first year just flys by. Baby #2 is always on my mind, but I feel like I will never be ready, seeming that #1 was a total surprise. I can't believe Lucy is 8 months, and Burklie will be a year tomorrow "YIKES"! I know we keep saying we will get together, but we really need to plan something with all the girls. I will think of something, and get back to you real soon.
Hopefully the madness will start to calm. I am excited to go to the cabin. I think it will be fun!
I love your family picture at the end! You all look great - glad you're having such a fun summer!!
what! 3rd anniversary! wow that is so exciting- so let me know when the madness calms down so we can actually hang out! love ya-
Lucy is so cute. I miss her already. Go big green. Awesome game last night. Trent as before played so freakin awesome. Oh I will be so sad when you guys go back home....
OK so you better be going on the river trip OR ELSE!!!! Seriously we want you guys to come so bad....please!!!!
How great for your brother! Congrats! I love Lucy's face in that slip and slide picture. You guys look wonderful and so happy, what a cute family!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Lucy sure is getting big, I love the pics with the 32oz cup I was laughing so hard!
Post a Comment