Oh my gosh. The first one. Seriously... did you pose her? Because it looks like she could be America's Next Top Model. She is never going to meet a camera that doesn't love her. Next thing you know she will have her very own "blue steel" Ha. love ya guys!
I can't get over how round her little face is! And may I second the Michel Bublee comment. The song "Home" was the song that Ry and I danced to at our wedding, I will always love it. And I totally get the going out on a weeknight. You feel like you're defying the odds or something:)
I cannot get enough! She is so stinkin' cute! It is ridiculous! She is a genius model! I LOVE her fake smile in the last picture! I guess she has gotten a lot of practice!
12 comments:
What cute pictures. I guess she catches on quick.
Are you serious?! Those are the cutest pictures! I love that she is totally posing for the camera:)
I can't beleive she keeps that smile long enough for three pictures! She is so cute and growing so fast!
Jame,
She is getting even cuter, if that is possible. That is funny, she totaly know what to do in front of the camera!
Oh my gosh. The first one. Seriously... did you pose her? Because it looks like she could be America's Next Top Model. She is never going to meet a camera that doesn't love her. Next thing you know she will have her very own "blue steel" Ha. love ya guys!
She can't possibly get any cuter! What a doll! LOVE the pics!
She is so cute. I love Lucy pictures! They really do make my day so much better.
She is so cute and she is growing up so fast! Its amazing she loves the camera so much...how cute!
I can't get over how round her little face is! And may I second the Michel Bublee comment. The song "Home" was the song that Ry and I danced to at our wedding, I will always love it. And I totally get the going out on a weeknight. You feel like you're defying the odds or something:)
She is! So maybe she wants to get into the advertising business and bit early...
I cannot get enough! She is so stinkin' cute! It is ridiculous! She is a genius model! I LOVE her fake smile in the last picture! I guess she has gotten a lot of practice!
She is darling!
Post a Comment