Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lucy Elizabeth = 6 months




6 months old. 16 pounds 2 ounces - 26 inches long - 50th percentile in height & weight.
Where did the time go?

6 comments:

janae said...

I can't believe she is already 6 months old!! I love the messy food picture. She is so cute, I can't wait to see her soon!

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

I think Mckade still has at least 10 oz. and .25 inches on her, but I'm sure she will soon pass him.

Bryndie said...

I love that she gets into her food. I 't believe she is already 6 months, where has the time gone? Are you coming to Utah this summer? If so, we need to to get the babies together.

Geri R said...

Good question, Jamie. What a great 6 months it has been, too. To think we were on the Yangtze River when she was born....love ya'll

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Isn't that the truth, I always think, just slow down!!! It's just not fair, but the great thing is that every stage offers something even more fun. She's is getting cuter and cuter.

Jordan said...

Six months has flown by so fast. I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday you were texting me from the hospital going into labor. She is so adorable. Can't wait to see you... Soon...