
Sometimes I feel like 24 (almost 25) is the new 40. Working, entertaining Luce and at night I am so worn out I watch American Idol and crash. Last week I decided to kick it up a notch and my friend Kendall introduced me to the wonderful world that is Michael Buble. She got a great deal on concert tickets and I was feeling rebellious, so we went out, on a WEDNESDAY. That's right, a weeknight.
The concert was killer! Really Mr. Buble is hella charming. I still think we should have tried to get backstage because the entire audience was either younger than 12 or older than 60. Let's just say the odds were in our favor. Next time.. and yes there will be a next time.
I think it may be a little sad that by going to Michael Buble I felt like I was being hardcore. It seems like only yesterday I was a complete punk poser, wearing ridiculous studded cuffs and huge skate shoes while trying not to get killed by a mosh pits. I still have the Globes and Etnies to prove it, I just can't get rid of them, too many memories! Jord and I even wore those things to PROM! I guess things don't change too much because I am currently trying to convince Trent that I absolutely NEED these, along with matching pairs for Lucy of course :).


9 comments:
I still see the rebel in you, despite the pinks, greens, and browns. Maybe it's your killa style. No seriously. That's one of the first things I thought when I met you: 'that girl's got more style in her pinkie toe than I can ever hope to have on a good day!' How was the concert?
I love Michael Buble. I'm so jealous. I would have fit right in with the 60 year olds. Too bad you didn't make it back stage.
that's so funny. I was just talking about that to a girl at work the other day. She didn't believe me that I actually wore them to prom. I told her I would bring a picture to prove it. We did think we were so cool. Those shoes are adorable. As for Buble. I think he rocks. And who cares. Me and Sara were just discussing how we are going to get everyone together to go to the James Taylor concert this summer. Oh and Elisa is right, you always have great style. that's one of my favorite things about you. Your always up for taking risks and they always work in your favor.
Those are freaking cute, I can totally see you sportin them.
Love the shoes and love Michael Buble. I totally know about the rebel thing. Once your a mom doing anything non-momish makes you suddenly feel a little rebellious. You know, the late night run to walmart when you actually roll down the windows.
He is beautiful! I have all of his CDs and am going to burn them for you when I get home from Toledo. If we ever comes to town again, we are going!
I wish I could have gone I heard the concert was awesome. Good for you for getting out! I definitely think you need the shoes, who doesn't need a new pair of shoes every once in a while (or every month as has been my habit) super cute!
Please please please please PLEASE tell me that you and Jordan really did NOT wear skate shoes to the Prom!?? Tell me your lying?
Please please please please PLEASE tell me that you and Jordan really did NOT wear skate shoes to the Prom!?? Tell me your lying?
Post a Comment