What a beautful wedding! It makes me miss ours in Maui. Hope you guys had a good Holiday in Utah. My mom said she ran into you at the soccer game.
your title makes me think of will smith. i can't believe matt married such a babe!
I can't believe Matt is married. Good for him! I am going to have Chris take a look at your blog. He will love to see the pics of Matt.
I am so excited for him... She is gorgeous and Matt looks so happy. Now we just need to get Em to marry that cute lil Adam...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a beautful wedding! It makes me miss ours in Maui. Hope you guys had a good Holiday in Utah. My mom said she ran into you at the soccer game.
your title makes me think of will smith. i can't believe matt married such a babe!
I can't believe Matt is married. Good for him! I am going to have Chris take a look at your blog. He will love to see the pics of Matt.
I am so excited for him... She is gorgeous and Matt looks so happy. Now we just need to get Em to marry that cute lil Adam...
Post a Comment