
The boys and girls in their Christmas pajamas. We girls got boyfriend sweats from Victoria's Secret Pink, and they are the best sweatpants I have ever had. Considering the amount of time I spend in sweatpants now that I work from home, that says A LOT.
My Christmas present from Michael. And Dr. McDreamy really does get me steamy now that I have seen ENCHANTED! Loved that movie!

Lucy and her cousin Owen who is six days older. I love this picture!
Lucy and her Great Grandma Love, who has been waiting forever to have a Great Grandbaby. I need to find a pic of her Christmas party because our camera died. Trent was Joseph, I was Mary and Lucy made her debut as the baby Jesus. Classic.
The nieces and their raincoats they got for Christmas. They had to put them on immediately.
8 comments:
Jamie I am so glad you updated your blog. THe pics are so cute. Lucy is gettin so big. We wish we could have seen you guys.
Looks like you guys had a great time at home - cute pics. And Miami? Lucky I bet that was fun and warm!!
lovin the shirt...still been meaning to see enchanted.
Oh isn't it so great that just in the midst of holidays becoming a little less exciting, you get to have kids and see it all through their eyes. That what I'm so excited about in the next couple of years. I've always wanted to go to Miami, it looks so nice and warm. You guys look great, it would have been fun to see you!
So happy we got to see you for atleast a minute over the break. Lucy is so cute and I LOVED her announcement. Hope the transition back to Ohio and work is treating you okay. Hopefully we will be able to hang out more soon. Love you guys!
ha ha those matching pajamas are ridiculous. i love it. i think you should have post a picture of yourself lookin "steamy" at the movie theater!
I love the pics. I love hanging out with Lucy. I don't want you to go home cause I have had too much fun with you being here. Sniff. Sniff
Your pictures are so cute! It is so true about sweatpants. It all I wear, sad and pathetic but true! My favorite picture is the one with Owen and Lucy. That Owen is surrounded by baby girl cousins his age! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Jami (Erin's sis)
Post a Comment