Why do I want to hang out with you guys every time I read your blog (besides the obvious)? Please move to California. I promise you will love it. This is Ryan by the way, not Becky. Anyway, although life is crazy busy and we rarely get to talk let alone see you three (almost 4), we miss you guys a lot. Please, please, please let us know when/if you guys are planning to come out to sunny CA soon; we'll hook you up WestSide style.
5 comments:
Why do I want to hang out with you guys every time I read your blog (besides the obvious)? Please move to California. I promise you will love it. This is Ryan by the way, not Becky. Anyway, although life is crazy busy and we rarely get to talk let alone see you three (almost 4), we miss you guys a lot. Please, please, please let us know when/if you guys are planning to come out to sunny CA soon; we'll hook you up WestSide style.
That's the best church outfit I've seen in awhile. :)
It really is quite the combo! I love that Trent is sacked out on the couch by her! It's like the second he sits down he is out!
Too Cute!!!!!! I love her outfits:)
What fun pics, she is just so stinkin cute I can hardly stand it. Looks a lot like you Jamie. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment