Friday, December 3, 2010

November

I can't believe its already December! November was a bit crazy around here with Trent gone a lot for interviews and we had a ton of visitors. My friend Kacie came and stayed with us for the weekend and when she left my Mom, Dad and brother Tay Tay came into town. We had a great time together, not sure why I was so bad at taking pictures..


Waiting to pick up Da from the airport. 


Her birthday all over again..  


Braving Build-a-Bear. It was our first time.. that place is INTENSE. After much manipulation Lucy came home with Clarice the reindeer instead of the glow-in-the dark pink tie-dye bear.  


 She loved having her Grandma watch her in ballet class!


Can't EVER leave the house without "EVERYTHING SHE NEEDS" This usually involves jewelry, glasses and a purse full of toys. Oh my word. 

2 comments:

Stizz said...

Lucy knows how to go out in style, that's for sure! :)...and I love the ballet pics...cute leg-warmers.

Emily Anne said...

Oh my lanta...I can't believe I am missing this much of Lucy's life. Move to Utah! She is adorable, and such a fashionista. Her ballet outfit is the cutest. LOVE LOVE!