Lucy figured out pretty quickly this year that Santa is a good friend to have.. She was yelling Santa, Mommy, Santa as soon as he walked out and about lost her mind when he pulled a princess doll out of his bag for her. She even went back again after the rest of the kids were done to ask for some bubbles.. Yes she went back for more toys and Santa delivered. (I think it helped that she was one of the only kids at the party who wasn't screaming or crying and trying to run away.) Of course she also told Santa to bring some Orange Toys for Christmas. So we'll see how that turns out in a few weeks.
10 comments:
I think it helped that she was the cutest kid in the whole room!!! Seh is just so adorable! I can't wait to see all of you guys in a few. Trent's sweater...killin me!
She is getting so big! I really hope you guys were at an ugly sweater party...
Too distracted by Trents sweater to comment!!!
I recognize both of those hideous sweaters.
She is so cute! My obsession of Lucy lives on...I hope you're still planning on my taking her pics in a few weeks!
And please tell me you and Trent will be wearing those sweaters for the family pictures, I think they will look fabulous!
Those are some awesome sweaters. Can't believe I missed out on those! Lucy is adoreable.
Went back and asked for more?...atta girl Lucy. :)
She really is one of the cutest little things ever. Ok I first saw Trents sweater and wasn't sure if this was a crazy sweater party and was worried, a little. But then it all makes sense. I just got some rad sweaters the other day. Who keeps making them?
I love it!!! Both of my nephews were the same way with Santa. I love all the Christmas sweaters...so funny!
kendall's face makes the ugly sweaters even better.
*those ARE ugly sweaters, right? :-)
Post a Comment