Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Typical..

Me: Lucy lets sing a Christmas Song.. singing Frosty the Snow--
Lucy: yelling..NO I SING IT!
Me: Ok fine, you sing it..
Lucy:  singing Frosty the Sno- yelling.. NO POPPYCORN SONG!
Me: Fine, I looked out the-
Lucy: NO SURPRISE!
Me: Fine - Spring has brought me such a nice surpr-
Lucy: NO I SING IT!
Me: Fine you sing it.
Lucy: singing Rudolph, Jingle Bells, Rudolph, RUDOLPH!
Me: Sigh.
Lucy: Mommy sing Frosty!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! that girl is a stinker!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Sounds an awfully lot like my day! What is it with 2 year olds?

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

This made me laugh. I love how candid you are about her funny antics and little attitude. It is just plain hilarious.

Ashley said...

Wow that sounds so oddly familiar. ;)

Scottie and Angie said...

I am not going to lie, I love the way to tell Lucy's stories!!! Scottie and I always say to each other now "I want orange toys for Christmas" Because that's what she said to me at the ward Christmas party. Soooo funny!!!
Years from now you will be so happy you documented these moments with her!