Sunday, December 27, 2009

Seriously!!!

I'm way behind on my blogging because we are having too much fun playing in Utah with both of our families. We had a great Christmas and I have a full-blown Holiday Hangover. But I had to post these pics of Lucy that my friend Shannon took yesterday because they make me smile!


7 comments:

Ellen said...

Those are STINKING ADORABLE!!!!

The Palmers said...

she is so super cute!!!

Stizz said...

Cute!...Love the shirt. :)

Sara Jane said...

Love them! Shannon is so great! I hope Santa brought Luce tons of Orange Toys!!!

Jordan said...

lucy is my new best friend!

The Robinson Family said...

can she get any cuter?! wish the holidays weren't so crazy so we could get together. keep posting and hopefully i will see you sooner than later! love you!

Scottie and Angie said...

Wow those are really amazing!!! Seriously you should enter them into a contast or something!!! Maybe there is a modeling career in her future!