"What's great about this country is that America started the tradition where the richest consumers buy essentially the same things as the poorest. You can be watching TV and see Coca Cola, and you know that the President drinks Coca Cola, Liz Taylor drinks Coca Cola, and just think, you can drink Coca Cola, too. A coke is a coke and no amount of money can get you a better coke than the one the bum on the corner is drinking. All the cokes are the same and all the cokes are good. Liz Taylor knows it, the President knows it, the bum knows it, and you know it."
Andy Warhol..
Really I drink Diet Coke because it tastes awesome and keeps me sane through a Lucy tantrum, but Andy makes a good point.
6 comments:
Amen. And I believe limes were created for just that drink alone.
That post right there is one of the many reasons my I absolutely LOVE you!!!
love it. You know I tried to kick the coke habit... was it worth it... No! Diet coke keeps me sane through my 8th and 8th graders tantrums and hormones.
Why we are friends... because we both can pound 88 oz of coke in one sitting of SYTYCD! Love you!
Good ol' Andy. :)
Jamie, this just solidifies another reason why I like you. I am still laughing. Why don't we live closer?
Post a Comment