Friday, September 25, 2009

I think we may be in trouble..

Scratch that - I know we're in trouble.

Whenever it gets too quiet at our house, there is a good chance this is what is going down.

Look how happy she is with herself. I might be happy with myself too if I had gray boots from Zara. Thanks mom, they are ridiculously cute. Sara Jane, that giant picture at the bottom is just for you.

7 comments:

janae said...

K, those boots are pretty much the cutest things, next to the little one wearing them:)

Jordan said...

shut up... i want some in my size. Your mom is ridiculous!

Unknown said...

is she EATING your lip gloss, or wearing it?

E said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those boots. Lucy is adorable as always! Thanks for sharing your blog!

Sara Jane said...

In my next life I want to come back as Shauna Meek's grand-daughter! I LOVE LUCY!!!

Kerstin said...

haha she is so cute- and it freaks me out how she looks exactly like you! please come visit soon i need my jamis.

Emily Anne said...

CUTE!! NO WAY! And they are purple, my favorite color. Mom is ridonculous.