
They came. We ate. We shopped. We 30 day shredded. We blew out a tire on the freeway. We ate. We love you Mim and Odge.

Can't get enough of Matt's big remote.

Jen - sorry your face is cut off in this pic, but I love how hard Lucy is trying to cheese it.

Loving girl time






5 comments:
OH my giant remote!!!!! Those are some great pics with your sisters. How fun that they came to visit! It looks like you guys had a fun time...just my type of fun actually:)
Jamie,
No I never got the header but I figured I'd hold off with the death and all...
nicjacobson@gmail.com
THANKS!
I bet you had so much fun. I love the pic of lucy cheesing it. She is so adorable.
Try nherr@gospring.com
I swear if this doesn't work, it will be the end of me.
I am excited to see what it looks like!
I love it I love it I love it!!! THANKS!!!!
Post a Comment