How Lucy walked over to my mom's fridge yesterday, opened it, grabbed a Capri Sun - took off the straw, pulled off the wrapper, stuck the straw in (the right place!) and walked off drinking her juice like it was no big thang... Kills me! I told my dad I had never been so proud of my child. Its hard to get those little straws in that small metal dot! 19 months old and already an achiever.
7 comments:
So funny!
that is seriously hilarious. At least it wasn't a diet coke. I am absolutely obsessed with Lucy. We are pals now... I am her Barbie. I will take it. I had so much fun the other night. Can't wait to hang out this weekend.
I knew she was a baby genius!
Thats impressive!
remember how i didn't even know you were here!?! do you want to hang out?
Okay that really is so funny! i love it.
Seriously, 19 months old, and the Capri sun action. That is truly impressive, you should be proud.
Post a Comment