Thursday, November 20, 2008

Taylora is headed to SPAIN!

Angel Locks got his mission call yesterday to serve in the Madrid, Spain mission! Congrats Tay, we are so proud of you. You have such a soft heart and have always been a fantastic little brother. I look up to you so much and I am really going to miss you.

7 comments:

Jordan said...

Man... I am so excited for him. Spain is gong to be so awesome. He is seriously going to have to fight off the ladies over there. He's so cute...

janae said...

that is so exciting for Taylor. He is going to be a fantastic missionary!

Kerstin said...

haha jordan beat me again. i can't believe he is so old! wow. he will do awesome--you will have to keep me updated!

Nate and Nicole said...

Jamie,
Thanks for the info on the job... I have a vacation planned in December for 8 days so I am holding off on finding a job until after Christmas. Since I have a big trip planned, I don't want to go to interviews and be like, "Oh by the way, I can't start until after Christmas..." so I will apply to Thomas Arts after that. Thanks again for the lead.

Cameron and Shannon said...

Wow, that is really sad that I have to find out from you when my parents live right next door to your parents.
How awesome though! Denis sends his papers in this week!

Nick and Terryn said...

How awesome! Spain will be amazing!

Gaby and Ben Kingery said...

Ok, way too much to comment.

1. Madrid is where Ben served, Taylor is going to love it! I am sooo excited for him!

2. I am sooo paranoid about Liam locking himself in the car. You have me totally freaked. I think I will have a spare key pierced to my belly button . . . or somewhere.

3. Your birthday decorations ROCK! And that cake! where were you when I was having a creative cramp for Liam's first birthday????

4. Let me knoe what day in December you can get together because I need to see the new babies! Liam has been sick, so I havent' even seen little Graham yet, ugh! Aweful! I would love to see both you and Lucy Goose!

Love ya! Thanks for an always entertaining blog!