Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mikey and Goose

My question - why does she refuse to wear hats but will
wear pajama bottoms on her head for hours?

My little brother was nice enough to come into town for the weekend and it was a blast. Luckily we have the same interests - shopping and eating - so he is not hard to entertain! I realize he just came to see Luce, she loves him and they had a great time playing together. Love ya Mikey thanks for coming.

Her favorite book - every single animal is a doggie or a ducky

Lucy is already my mini-me - She loves to "drink" out of a can and talk on the phone. It's a little scary how much they pick up on, don't you think? She even went so far as to get a few cans out of the garbage, stick a straw in them and have some fun. Killing me!

8 comments:

janae said...

That is too funny!! I am so sad that we won't see you guys over thanksgiving, at least Christmas will be right around the corner. I didn't take from Shane because I left Sat night and he taught on Sunday. When I saw him he thought he was a movie star I think. Yup, the hair is darker, I did it last time I went in

Ashley said...

She is hilarious!! I cannot believe how much she looks like your brother! Or how old he looks now. Cute family!

Jordan said...

Man... she is so cute. I am glad I get to see you guys soon. She really is a mini-me. Look at all those diet coke cans. She learns from the best. She is getting so big. I can't wait to shop and eat while you are here.

Kerstin said...

i am laughing so hard at those last pics. first i laughed at the one with her drinkin out of the dew can, but apparently it didn't end there...she is super cute. i miss you jamie.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

She is so funny! I love the pictures of her digging through the garbage! And talking on the phone. How cute of your bro to come out and see her!

Nate and Nicole said...

Jamie:

Thanks for the lead on a job. I am REALLY interested in the position... can I eamil you my resume? My email address is nicjacobson@gmail.com.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Sara Jane said...

HAHAHA! I love that Lucy! She is so smart! She is killing me with the phone and the can! I miss her! Counting down the days til I get to squeeze those cheeks!

Whitmer Family said...

The pictures of her drinking out the cans are definitely winners. She is soo cute, I can't believe she is up and around, climbing on things, what a big girl. I hope we get to see you both soon.