Lucy Loo had her first birthday last Sunday and it was one of the best days of my life. She is such a little sass and has so much spunk. We had a great time celebrating her big day - I was so lucky to have my parents in town to enjoy it with us. I feel blessed every day to be her mom. She has this cheesy little smirky grin that just cracks me up. She isn't walking yet - but I am perfectly content to enjoy her wacky crawl for a little longer - if you haven't seen it she drags her left leg and scoots on her bum, not sure if that makes sense, anyway its funny. She had a caterpillar cake that we had a blast making and I love the decorations I made so mucy that I haven't taken them down! We had a family party on Saturday and a get together with friends on Sunday because such a big event deserves more than one celebration! Hope all her birthdays are just as fun. Warning - I took so many pics you will feel like you were there! Thanks to everyone for making it so special for us. We are lucky to have such an amazing support system of family and good friends.






These next few pics are of me dying laughing trying to stop Lucy from attacking me - she was sick of pictures at this point.




She loves her new kitchen - Thanks Mom & Dad



Testing out the new toy
Ready to DIG IN



Her first date - smart enough to bring a gift!
16 comments:
I love that you got her ready to dig into her b-day cake by stripping her naked! Guess you knew all too well the mess that she was about to make!... what a cutie. Congrats on 1 year!
Happy Birthday Little Luc! I can't believe she is already ONE! the cake and decorations are darling and I love her brithday hat!
Happy Birthday, Lucy. I'm glad you had enough energy to throw a party! Looks like fun!
Wow that looks like it was an amazing party!!!! She looks so happy and always smiling! She is so dang cute! I can't wait to see her at Christmas and all her presents...she will love it! I think you might like it a little more then she does though! Miss you guys! Love ya, Erin
What, i'm actually posting a comment before jordan!!?? haha i always seem to be behind on the comments haha. but those decorations are so super cute i thought i would tell you that i am very impressed. she is getting so big--hope i see u again soon!
Happy Birthday Lucy Lou, I am way sad we couldn't be a part of her big day. I must say you are quite domestic, I love all the decorations.
I love that Goose! She is so cutest birthday Girl I have ever seen! I cannot believe how domestic you are! I feel like I don't even know who you are? Every thing you touch turns to gold!
The Pom Pom
The Triangle Banner
The "1" Posters
The Cake
The party hat
The "1" Shirt
Martha is your Biotch!
I LOVE LUCY!!!
XOXO
Lucy's God Mother
Oh man j... What a great party. I knew you had this in you all along. I felt like I was there. I really can't believe it's been a year. Time flies by so fast. I am so excited for you guys to come in a few weeks. I can't wait to see my lil goose in person. Love you guys.
Okay... sara is logged in, but the comment above is actually from jordan... ha ha. We are having fun blog stalking together.
Lucy is the cutes little one year old. Thanks for inviting us. We had such a fun time. You did a wonderful job.
Jamie, What a fantastic day that must have been. She is really getting so big. I can't believe how fast time flies. You did such a great job with the party, birthdays are simply the best. Love ya.
I love the pictures! She is so dang cute.
What a fun day, and cute decorations. Most importantly, you guys look SO happy. Glad you're doing so well Jamie!
PS please keep telling Trent to do his residency out here :)
Oh my gosh, she is so sweet. She's already one? I think it's time for another. Thanks again for letting Christian stay with you guys. We'll let you know when we hear what's going on.
Oh my gosh, she is so sweet. She's already one? I think it's time for another. Thanks again for letting Christian stay with you guys. We'll let you know when we hear what's going on.
She is so cute! I can't beleive that she is one! the decorations look great!
Post a Comment