now that she is 9 months old.
How to be BFF with my parents dog Murphy
How to LOVE EATING and make it impossible for anyone to eat something in front of you
But the most crucial step of all - how to be bribed into cuddling... All it takes is Baby Einstein Shakespeare and she is putty in your hands! God Bless the inventor of Baby Einstein, and while I'm doing baby product shout outs... God Bless Gerber Graduates Cheese Puffs, which make eating out at a restauraunt an (almost) enjoyable experience once again.
7 comments:
We are so glad your back. It was fun to see you yesterday.
I completely agree with the baby einstein, we would have died without it. That is the only time I ever get anything done. She already looks bigger from the party. They grow so fast, and I am so jealous she will still cuddle with you. It is like pulling teeth with Burklie
that pic of her and michael is so dang cute...and then there's the one with murph. ridiculous! love ya
Oh I needed a luc fix when I got home from the vacay and I was hoping you would have some pics. I miss the lil cutie already. I am so glad that you guys were here all summer so we could hang out. P.S. Zac thinks it's totally your fault that I am so baby hungry now. It's true. It's lucy's fault cause she is so dang cute.
Amen on the cheese puffs!!!!
Jamie, K so I was looking back at your nursery to get some ideas and I have been looking for a rocker like yours for some time... so I really want to know where you got it and how much-ish. I also cant believe how much our walls look alike.. I mean the chair rail, It was up when we got here, so I left it but I did paint the bottom half of the wall a darker/similar color than the top. Anyhow your little Lucy is going to be a year old when we have our baby..... CRAZY
She is so cute. I just can't get over those cheeks! I hope you are adjusting to Ohio again!
Post a Comment