All I know is that they got Edward and Bella mixed up. She's doesn't even wear makeup! And he's definitely not MY Edward. Oh, well because it's not going to stop me from seeing it. I'm excited!
Ok I realize you don't know me very well but I've been dying to talk to people. First off I agree with all the above comments, second I need to know if anyone has started Breaking Dawn? I'm freaking out, I can't tell if I hate it or not and I need to find people as far in the book as me to chat with. Let me know if anyone has started it and what they think. P.S this is Kerstin's sister in law.
10 comments:
I thought that he was supposed to be hot too!
Don't even get me started. Rob Pattison is actually better looking than this picture and they somehow made him ugly. What's the deal?
ya he looks disgusting! i can say that because i haven't read any of the twilight books :)
Yeah, I'm not sure about it either. Although I am really holding out hope that in the movie he will be better looking:)
What is the deal with that? He is nasty. Isn't Bella suppose to be a plain Jane that isn't very cute? I think that actress is pretty.
Yeah, He's kinda creepy in that picture. I pictured him way hotter. But oh well. I bet he will be in the movie.
He is hideous in that picture. Let's just say that is not what I had pictured.
Yeah - he is not cute at all and I'm not so sure I'm going to see it. I saw the trailer but I just don't know he kind of ruins it for me!
All I know is that they got Edward and Bella mixed up. She's doesn't even wear makeup! And he's definitely not MY Edward. Oh, well because it's not going to stop me from seeing it. I'm excited!
Ok I realize you don't know me very well but I've been dying to talk to people. First off I agree with all the above comments, second I need to know if anyone has started Breaking Dawn? I'm freaking out, I can't tell if I hate it or not and I need to find people as far in the book as me to chat with. Let me know if anyone has started it and what they think. P.S this is Kerstin's sister in law.
Post a Comment