Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


11 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

I LOVE HER! She is so cute! Happy Valentine's Day!

Bryndie said...

So Cute! Happy Valentines Day!

heather said...

So I've been dying to ask, but keep forgetting! That birth announcement on your blog - did you make that? This post made me think of it again because of the messages on the picture itself. Are you using a photoshop kind of thing? Because it's adorable and I love it!! :) Just wondering ...

Jordan said...

So cute. Adorable. Nice photoshop. You rock. That made my valentines day.

jandnrichards said...

Cute. She is getting so big. Happy Valentines to you guys as well. Jamie i get to Utah the 18th i think you might need to extend.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Could there be a better Valentine in the whole world!

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

Way cute picture!! She is absolutely darling and she has changed a ton since christmas!!!

PARKERS said...

Hey Jamie- Your little Lucy is adorable. I use the digital software Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9.0 which I bought off of Amazon.com and then I download a lot of free paper from Shabbyprincess.com. The Miscrosoft program is great because you can do all kinds of crazy affects with paper, pictures, coloring, etc. The paper just kind of adds a cool touch. If you have any more questions, email me and I can explain it better...MAParker1219@yahoo.com. Hope that helped!

Gaby and Ben Kingery said...

oh man Jamie, I live for your stories. You should be a professional blogger so you can post things like your church ball stories. That is so funny! Seriously, high tens all around?? That is too good. And diving into the divider curtain! That's good stuff. Lucy is looking so adorable! What a cutie! Does she have a boyfriend . . . I know a cute little baby just her size!

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

It was so fun to see Lucy in her Valentine's outfit and to hear her adorable laugh. It's so fun when they finanlly really gut laugh. Thanks for going with us to the Prom it was a blast.

Julie Miller said...

What a bundle of LOVE!