Here are some pics of Luce from this week, I have been a little concerned the past couple of days that Lucy will never know her name because every day I am calling her a new nickname, I can't help it. So far she has been Lucer, La Luce, Goober, Goobs, Tootie, Lucy Loo, Lucy Goosey, Goose, Gooser, Bug and today for some reason.. Babooshka (I'm assuming thats how it would be spelled, but who knows?) I blame this on my family, we called Jenny a million names and I am transferring this habit to my daughter. I'm going to try to narrow it down to just a couple, guess I'll keep trying nicknames out until one sticks.
Just chiling in her swing, which she will only sit in if her fuzzy blanket is underneath her. Her hands are always freezing so I have to put socks on them. I have some of those mittens that are supposed to help them not scratch their face, but they are so thin they don't help keep her hands warm. I haven't been able to find mini mittens for babies, anyone have any suggestions?
A typical Lucy face. This is why I am always laughing. This was after her first day at church. She was very good, which was good for us.
Staying loyal to the Ohio State binky, unfortunately. I have been trying to get her to love a cute binky, but it is not happening. This makes Trent very happy, and just bugs me.
Family picture, I realize this is not a very attractive picture of me, but Trent and Lucy look so cute that I am officially taking one for the team.
12 comments:
She is so cute! We hope we can see you over Christmas!
I totally understand the nickname stuff... Nick is constantly calling Parker his little burrito or enchilada or.. always a food item..(I guess whatever he is currently eating) whatever.. but having nickname just gives you personality ... right!? Hopefully Parks doesn't end up with a food complex!
Cute little Lucy! Don't worry I have the same problem with the 50,000 nick names and some how I came up with Babushka also (how funny is that). We have never solved the cute binky issue either. The pictures are darling!
Thanks for keeping Jarin entertained and fed while I am in Utah. Lucy looks so cute. She is going to be so big when I see her in January.
I don't think i've ever seen a baby with cuter clothing. she is going to be stinkin spoiled. that is awesome.
ps thanks for all your nice texts & emails this week. love ya.
Nice jobs on all the pictures. I was dying this week with your lack of updates!!! She is getting so big! It is starting to be a fun age, don't ya think? Owen is smiling now and it just melts my heart. PS I am jealous of the cute red dress she wore to church. I tried to get that for Macy, but they didn't have her size. Lucy looks so cute in it!
Oh my goodness. That's all I can say. How cute is she. Yeah you can't start lucy out with the goober thing. Cause then you know what will happen it will become boober, and then boobs, like jenny's nickname, and what little girl wants to be called boobs... Oh I can't wait to see lucy. I am counting down the days. I requesting the night off for the day you guys fly in so I can come see her at Geri's house. I am so excited... Oh you called me tonight and I have been locked up in a room with no noises trying to finish my thirty page paper by tomorrow. It was too late to call so I am blogging. Although I just realized you are probably awake feeding boobs.... Ha. talk to ya tomorrow
SO cute!! I love the stripey GAP outfit! I think the socks are a genius idea. You can buy those shirts that fold over their little hands, but hey if the socks work why not. Less than two weeks unitl I get to hold that little bug.....Can't wait!!
I love the family picture and you don't look bad. She is so cute. I especially love that she won't take the cute pacifier and only takes the Ohio State one.
Yeah, I know what you mean by nicknames, I don't think I hardly call Oliver, Oliver, oh well. He basically thinks his name is baby. Lucy is darling, you guys must be in heaven. Hopefully we can see you when we're back from Cali over Christmas break. It's been too long!
I miss her so much already. It was so fun to be there with you 3. I just laughed out loud at the "board" picture. It is so true!
She is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. I can relate to you on the stiff thing Ellie was one stiff cookie. She is finally not so stiff. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment