FACTS ABOUT LUCY:
1. She can text. No joke. Complete with a pic of herself.
2. She things the F word stands for Fart. example - Mom Ruby just did the F-word - oh boy.
3. She is way into spelling - example - Mom next year I want to be a WIDC (that spells witch)
4. She loves her little sister so much, shares everything with her and is so cute with her.
5. She has the kindest heart.
6. She has a crush on Will. He's cute - I met him.
7. She is so independent
8. Her favorite candy is Smarties (barf!)
9. Girl cannot wake up in the morning, seriously - is already a teenager
10. Always planning family activities, girl is the glue.
11. Fully gave a talk with our family 2 weeks ago in sacrament meeting like it was no thang.
3 comments:
I'm glad you're writing your blog again, I need to start mine up again! Lucy is the cutest. I got a text from her the other day that said this: "Hi. 8$Emily. It. S. Lucy. Love. You. Byz." Best text I've ever received. Love you Lucy Loo.
She really is an amazing little girl! I bet your mom kinda laughs that you are raising one so much like yourself! We adore her and are so happy she is in our lives!!
Lucy is so cute.
Post a Comment