Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Summer Snapshots - still playing catch up

 Enjoyed hanging with this chubster

 Great Date Night at Real Game, with Zac getting chosen for the halftime shootout
 6th Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY #*$(! We went to a yummy Greek food dinner, then went down to Gateway for some shopping where we saw..... the American Idols walking around.. The hairy one, Casey? The rocker one... James? And one other... can't remember.. Love you babe! 

Trent's birthday and the Bike Fund! Lucy tried to put her entire piggy bank into Trent's bike fund jar. It was the sweetest thing. I fully cried.  

BFF's 

Trent and Graice's party. Check out the Peanut Butter Death Cake I made! 23 plus 5 equals 28!

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

i see that lucy is wearing some of my "love kit" beads? haha

Stizz said...

This post made me jealous...I want to go to a Real game and I'd love to see the American Idols...I saw David Archuleta in the airport once though, so I feel kinda cool. :) And, I miss tasting your delicious desserts...haven't tried your Peanut Butter Death Cake but I want to.