Thursday, December 15, 2011

A reaaaally long time ago we also went to the beach!

I love it here.


 Uncle Tay and Luce in front of their masterpiece. Lucy loved the beach as much as she loved Disneyland! 

My favorite pic of myself EVER. Nursing the babe, Diet Coke in hand. RAD. 
Like my little ghost baby??? This red-head burns so easily! 


Ruby is something special - that grin is permanently on her face. She has so much personality, she literally draws everyone in and makes them happy. 
See what I mean? 

Tay broke the boogie board in 2 minutes

 Our private beach thanks to Tay's friend Erica! 

 Paradise!

3 comments:

Bart & Krista said...

Jamie,
Looks like you guys had a pretty awesome summer. I am super jealous of the beach and D-land. No, I'm not a 30-year-old w/ an autograph book.... BUT I do feel very magical when I meet those characters. You look pretty amazing by-the-way! Your little girls are adorable.

Emily Anne said...

Can we please go back?

Stizz said...

I love the beach! It especially looks appealing now as I look out my window at the freezing cold Ohio weather, ugh. I concur about your nursing picture...it's like the Diet Coke goes straight from you to Ruby. lol Awesome!