Friday, September 16, 2011

St George with my Peeps

We tried to have as much fun as possible before Trent started his intern year so we headed down over my birthday weekend to St George. We were lucky enough to have Zac's mom and dad let us crash at their absolutely stunning place in Kayenta. What a beautiful home and what a relaxing place to kick back and have fun. It was so fabulous to spend time with our great friends and even more fabulous to realize that we all lived in the same state again. My birthday present from Trent was watching the kiddies so that Jord, Sar and I could do a shopping day in Vegas. Note to self: remember the time change so you don't wake up early to get to the shops at 9:01 when you think it is 10:01.

Rubesy chillin poolside


 Mom & Ruby Jane
 Jordan is like 8 months pregnant in this pic and you can't even tell. If I didn't love her so much I would hate her. 
 The masterpiece of a cake my BFF's made me for the big 28. I cried it was so nice of them and so beautiful.


I mean, who does that?

 Trent and Luce at the birthday dinner

 Grammie and Sara Jane


I love my cake :)

 Birthday slow dance

The birthday party ended with an epic dance party in the Red Rocks
 A lot of this happened... oh yeah...

 The boys were REALLY fun

 After a couple of hours of rocking it out
Ruby was an angel baby on the trip. 

We had too much fun together.. what a great trip.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i luv the updated pics of Ruby. whata doll!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a great one. That is definitely a cute cake, I hope it was delicious too! Ruby is getting so big so fast. You guys all look great!

Jordan said...

Oh my gosh! This was a fun trip. Thanks for not hating me! We must do it a lot more. So glad you guys finally live here too.
`

Jordan said...

P.S. Freaking dying over our dance party pictures. Thanks for posting the less ridiculous ones!

Rex and Kacie said...

Um...first of all, i am a bad friend cause I never wrote down your actual birthday, therefore never wished u a happy birthday! Isn't it in June? Sorry! Happy late birthday!
Second of all, you are right, Jordan doesn't even look pregnant. I am about 8 months now and it is showing EVERYWHERE! I am a fat blob Can't wait to be done. My face, thighs, and arms getting bigger and bigger, so don't judge me when u see me in December.
Miss you guys so much!

Stizz said...

Um what is this cute blue swimsuit you're wearing in those pics? And...love the dancing picture. Haha!