Yes... we are alive. For some reason I have never felt so busy in my entire life. Oh wait, nobody warned me that two kids will do that to you. These are all of the things that I have to blog about, but shocker, I don't have time today because my to do list includes... Clean my disgusting bathrooms, pick Lucy up from preschool, Lucy haircut, grocery store so we don't starve, write some copy for the product knowledge manual and hopefully SHOWER. I'm hoping if I make a list I can check some of these off and actually blog about them sometime soon.
- Trent graduated from medical school - no big deal :)
- Fun friends trip to St. George for my bday
- the 4th and 24th
- Trent's Birthday
- Ruby 6 months, Ruby 7 months
- Fun trip to Laguna Beach, including DISNEYLAND
- I planned a wedding
- Trip to the cabin
- NY Fashion Week
- Lucy's first day of preschool
No comments:
Post a Comment