I decided being a wedding planner is no fun.. You get all the stress without the honeymoon to recover. Jen, give us at least 3 years. 5 would be better. Utah Bride Blog wrote about her "Elegant Whimsy" dessert table here... and its not letting me steal the pictures - the madness!
















6 comments:
you did a great job, it was a beautiful wedding:)
SUCH a good job.....I have years of kissing A for this amazing job you both did. Love you, and miss you...come back home.
You are absolutely insanely talented! I loved every detail of the wedding! You have a career! I miss you and feel completely robbed of my Jamie time!
Funnest wedding ever! You should really think about doing this for a living. So glad I got to see some of you while you were here. Can't wait for you guys to be back in September.
remember how she looks EXACTLY like you did at your wedding...i was like hold up, is this jamis' wedding pics? haha. she is beautiful. tell her congrats.
I wish I could get married again so you could plan it for me. :) Of course I'd be marrying Dave again though. :) I love, love her colors...so cute. And you looked great! Had you been tanning before the wedding? You had such a nice glow about you. ;)
Post a Comment