We headed up to my parents house for good food, vicious ping pong and a slightly (who am I kidding) inappropriate round of the game of things. Opening pajamas is another tradition and this year my mom made Lucy this darling nightgown. The highlight of the night was when she opened it she hugged it to her chest and said.. A dress, I love it!! in this intense, hysterical voice. She then put it on and twirled for approximately 45 minutes singing.. a dress, a dress, a dress.
Of course she had to hold Baby Bobo..
My Grandma Meek gave us these amazing Turbie's that you use to keep you hair dry in the tub.. Rock SOLID proof that the best things in the universe come from Infomercials and QVC. We had to do some posing.
Really the best part of the night was celebrating family and giving back. We did a Sub for Santa and dropped off big bags of gifts to a deserving family, we definitely weren't the smoothest on the getaway (as in my dad wasn't the best getaway driver, right dad?) But its the thought that counts!
Got to post the pjs..





1 comment:
We will continue the tradition. It was so fun. Well at least Lucy is smiling in the picture. Oh and I love her outfit on Christmas eve. So adorable. I am so glad we got to spend time with you guys. It never seems like enough. I just it will just have to hold me over until I can make it out to columbus.
Post a Comment