Guess what came to our house this week for free and unordered via Publisher's Clearing House.... A SNUGGIE! First of all let me say on the record that these are not in any way overrated. I have been loving this thing, for those of us who are always cold the Snuggie is the answer. I made Trent take my Snuggie glamour shots in order to make a few people jealous... (of the Snuggie, not my awesome hair) you know who you are. I will never know what I did to deserve a free Snuggie sent to my door, but I will always, always be grateful.



The other highlight of the week was when I walked into my bedroom for a minute, walked out and Lucy was doing this. Just standing there chilling like it was no big deal... I ran to get the camera and she stood there forever! It was so hilarious. Yes, I do have a talented child.. and yes, I do use this blog to make people jealous of my awesome life. :)




8 comments:
ha. you know I am super jealous... especially of the hair. But what I am really jealous of is the free snuggie. I mean seriously, it is a great invention. Can't wait to see you guys. Only a few more weeks. Mario kart at the Meeks house...
hahaha of course i am one of those people you were referring to being jealous of the snuggie. BEST/most ridiculous pictures ever. you should have modeled the back country snuggler for international male. your shots would have been WAY more enticing in the sweet action room.
WHAT, How do I get myself a free snugglie? Everytime Graice sees one on tv she tells me we need to get one. LOve the pics of Lucy, hilarious!! I bet she was so proud of herself:)
Lucy is so cute! And yes, I am jealous that you got a snuggie. In the meantime I just use my robe backwards... ha ha... not really but I should.
Alright, I have to say it. Jamie, it's a little embarrassing that you have to tell people a snuggie 'mysteriously' shows up on your door step. Just say you saw the info-mercial and ordered it, you know it was wrong, but you really wanted it.
thats not the real reason I'm writing, I just want to make sure you know I've got you figured out. I know Trent has given me your dad's # multiple times, but I have yet to program it in my phone. Can you send it to me?
p.s. Lucy is so freaking cute and yes, she can marry Oliver because me and Trent always said we should be related so this will definitely work. We miss you guys
I love the snuggie, and Yes I am slightly jealous. I think Lucy is going to win the Gold on Balance Beam! She's got mad skills.
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa! I love your Royal Blue Snuggie! I AM STILL JEALOUS! Please Please Please bring it to Salt Lake when you come to visit!
Lucy is going to be the next Shawn Johnson!
A free snuggie!! WOW!
Since those commercials are all over the place...the other day Brayden was totally ready and willing to spend his savings on a Snuggie! WOW! They have an awesome advertising commitee if my 7 year old was ready to send away his $$!! Ha ha ha...man I wish I knew the secret to the free one :)
Yea for you!
Post a Comment