Sunday, October 14, 2007

PBR in the House


Nothing could be more exciting than a Friday night at PBR. That's Professional Bull Riding people. It would be a mistake to call it a rodeo, trust me, we learned that the hard way. I know I need to take an updated belly pic, but for now here is one of my big face, instead of my big stomach.

8 comments:

janae said...

I love bull riding!! And first of all you don't have a big face, but yes we do need a picture of your belly!! I can't believe Lucy is almost her, I can't wait to meet her. We love and miss you guys.

Kerstin said...

Oh my gosh. i can't think WHY you would even attend such an event...so i think we are getting together this week for mine & shera's bdays and i am so sad you aren't able to be there. i really miss you its so different now-but what do you expect. anyway, thanks for recalling one of the major highlights of my short-lived career at utah state. i share that with people whenever i have the chance.

Jordan said...

I miss you.... Oh I am so out of the blog world... I am going to cry. i must update...

The Johnson's said...

Nate and I will be in WV over Nov 17, I think for about 5 days.. so really the 15-19 or something. Nate has an interview,, yeah. However if we dont end up in WV we might go to kentucky, since you were just there, its not that far either.So hopefully we will end up moving to either place and I can drive to visit you... Is it scary you are almost a mommy? Abby says it's like she(baby) has always existed, soon you will feel like Lucy has always been there. I wish Nate and I could drive down to visit you in Nov, you will have her by then,,, hopefully. We could meet her. However I dont know what our plans are.....but it would be nice. Sorry, my thoghts are random.

Kerstin said...

23 DAYS ON THE BABY CALENDAR!!! Oh my gosh. Me & Jord should road trip out there after lucy is born...well, as soon as you are feeling up to it...let me know your thoughts on that :)

Julie Miller said...

I think Trent looks like he could hop down and join in some of the action! Love the shirt, Trent!

fonsy said...

PBR-that's what real rednecks do and you gotta watch out for them. The last time I hung out with a bunch of rednecks we ended up having the PGR - professional Garbage can riding event. All i remember was hitting my head and seeing a white light. It was like the movie Phenomenon, I better not have a tumor.

Sara Jane said...

21 days!!!!!!!! 3 Weeks!!!!!!!!AHHHH! I am so excited I can not wait to see what she looks like! I can't wait until you come home for Christmas! Miss you!