


Here are some pics of the house we bought in Columbus a few weeks ago.. I love everything but the blue garage and front door, so we will have to get that painted, and by we I mean Trent. We love our neighborhood, the trees, it's close to school, our backyard has a little stream. Definitely a perk of moving to Ohio is actually being able to afford a house!
4 comments:
Cutest house! I'm so excited you have a blog so when you leave me I can still see your beautiful faces.
Good job on making your blog official. Now I can check out little Lucy all the time after she is born. We can't talk about the move or I might go into a slight depression!! Love you guys
Nice job on your blog! I just joined the ranks also. I'm excited you did so now we can see your little squirt all the time. Or atleast when you add pics.
Jamas, I am so excited for you. Your house is sooo cute, plus the backyard looks nice and spacious, an extra bonus. I can't believe you are due in November that is so fantastic. I think the name is super cute. I love your blog page too, you and Pug always make them so cute. Well love you lots, Sher
Post a Comment