It's official, I am having a girl! Everyone should be scared. I am. Her name will probably be Lucy Elizabeth Richards. Hands down the best reaction to hearing the news goes to my brother Michael. Shout out to Mikey in Puerto Rico who screamed really really loud for a really long time. Right now I am trying to pick out nursery stuff, which is so fun. Opinions are appreciated on the name unless you are telling me that you hate it or that you knew a really weird girl named Lucy who picked her nose. Don't ruin it!
4 comments:
I love the third crib. so so cute! Don't feel guilty. I can't help it. There are just way too many cute little baby girl clothes.
I like the first pic the best. Anyway, I just want you to know that I AMMM super excited for you even though I haven't bought you 20 outfits....YET.
love ya-
I love the name especially the Elizabeth because I know it is secretly after me (ha ha)
I LOVE the name Lucy. SOOO cute. Congrats again and hopefully we will catch up soon. Its been too long! Love you guys.
Molls and fam
Post a Comment