Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lucy's Birthday

Our little baby is 4! Wow, she is so grown up and smart. Trent and I say all the time that of course we are wildly biased, but man our little girl is special. She is sweet, kind, funny, wild, and seriously so stinking smart. My goal is just to try and be the  best mom possible so that she has the entire world at her fingers, because that is what she deserves. Having Lucy opened my heart and mind and changed everything about me in an instant. We love you Lucy - we are so lucky to be your mom and dad.

My mom always had a present at the foot of our bed so that we had a gift right when we woke up! I have continued this tradition with Lucy Loo.  Also - notice the cut off feet of her pajamas - she can't stand footies so we fix all her jammies up for her :) 

 A princess jack in the box! She's only been asking for one since she was 2 - I always thought she was kidding - nope! 
Our grown up 4 year old.  

Family photo! - We took her to Discovery Gateway and then had cake and ice cream at our house. 
 The cake - well I tried. 
 Presents! Cute 4 necklaces from Da! 

Rubes was impressed. 

The grand finale! A dollhouse!
Our big girl! 

No comments: