Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ruby G Funk Richards is 2 months old today

AND WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH of this sweet baby. I have been so bad at posting pics for family so here goes...

 Already bringing the tude at 2 months


 Thinking really hard about going to sleep and cutting her mom a break. 


JOWLS (is that how you spell that??) 


She makes very concerned faces that crack us up..  


She's got a very helpful big sister that really loves her!


This is Lucy part deux, seriously looks just like her in the pic! 


Lucy entertaining herself while I feed the babe. I call her Luce in boots. 


 Still concerned.. 

 Dad & the girlies

 Still only loving this hideous bink


Girlfriend is fat and happy. 

7 comments:

Stizz said...

I love seeing all her expressions...and the "tude". haha

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

LOVE the pics!!! Good job! And keep up the good work! I can't believe how much she looks like Lucy! I would love to see side by sides of the two of them at the same age. She looks adorable and I can't wait to meet her! And see all of you guys again so soon!!!!

Sara Jane said...

Shesa soooooo adorablel! I love her jowels... I can't wait to kiss them! I'm requesting a side by side pic of the gorgeous girls too! 3 weeks the count down ius on!

Jenny Meek said...

Thought I was looking at baby pics of Lucy. Get that chubby baby back home!

Kendall Watkins said...

I'm loving the picture of the swaddle over the binky. Awesome! She so cute. I can't believe how old she looks.

Jordan said...

oh man. I love her chub little cheeks.

Cheryl said...

Someone let me in on the greatest (well not THE greatest) secret about the green binkys. First....They are ugly. They cover their nose. They roll a mile when they drop.

There is a place called Brats in Bountiful and they sell these binkys that contour to their face, have a cutout for their nose, and a hole to put a chain through. Plus they smell like vanilla!!! BUT the best part is they are the exact binky that you suck on as the green ones. Spendy but sooo worth it.

And of course they don't have the brand name ON the binky and only on the packaging so I can't tell you what they are called. I'll call and give an update. Just to let you know their is an alternative out there :)