Saturday, October 24, 2009

GO BUCKEYES!

Lucy asks me every single day if she can watch "the Buckeyes on Daddy's show". We tried to sell our tickets for the game today and when we couldn't it was our (MY) brilliant idea to have Trent take Lulu to the game because she is a big fan right? :) She lasted till about halftime, but she said GO BUCKEYES a lot and made a ton of friends! What a fun daddy daughter date, and what a fun Saturday for me!

The only way Lucy will smile in a picture is if I sing... if you're happy and you know it THEN YOUR FACE WILL SURELY SHOW IT! And these two pics are pretty much the best facials I can get out of her..

8 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Sounds like the perfect Saturday afternoon to me:)

Stizz said...

Cute! I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did at the game...atta girl!

Marie said...

wow I am so impressed that he took her to the game by himself! haha.....so cute.

Jordan said...

hey she lasted longer than you do! She looks adorable!

Bryndie said...

I dont blame her for only staying half the game. I love how these little girls have their dads wrapped around their fingers. So cute!

Zylstra Family said...

Hey I just found your blog through Shannon's!! Lucy is SO adorable. I love LOVE all of her outfits. So cute! It has been a REALLY long time since I have seen you! It is fun to see what you have been up to! You have a really cute family! This is Lindsay Hatch by the way!

Poelmans said...

can't believe I haven't met this girl yet--it needs to happen--Christmas.

Sara Jane said...

Cutest Buckeye EVER!!!