Happy Easter!!! Lucy is so dang cute! I was thinking about her today, and how much I love little girls with spunky attitudes!! Ok so how do you do the colage pics? I need to know asap. Is it hard? Do you do it on photoshop? If you get a sec will you email and tell me how to do it? Ps Love, love, love the dress!!!
3 comments:
Happy Easter!!! Lucy is so dang cute! I was thinking about her today, and how much I love little girls with spunky attitudes!! Ok so how do you do the colage pics? I need to know asap. Is it hard? Do you do it on photoshop? If you get a sec will you email and tell me how to do it? Ps Love, love, love the dress!!!
I miss Trent, Jamie, and Lucy. Are we going to be able to see you guys before we leave in June? Let me know! Miss you guys
-Ryan
I am loving the pigtails! They grow up way to fast.
Post a Comment