I have been trying to teach myself Photoshop to make a Christmas Card and I stayed up really late one night this week messing around with it. Trent had gone to bed a few hours earlier so I was trying to be so quiet when I finally climbed into bed. It was completely dark and I grabbed the covers and then went to lie down and totally missed the bed. I fell so hard that I ripped all the sheets and covers off of the bed and I was laying on my stomach on the floor covered in our sheets, comforter and quilt. I started laughing so hard I was crying. Trent was not happy about being woken up - and then I got mad that he didn't think it was funny. So I told him he sucked and never thought anything was funny and we both went to sleep a little mad. I think its the most hilarious fight we have ever had. The next day we tried to figure out how I had managed the fall and we still have absolutely no idea. Sigh. Classic.
Oh and Janae, I know you have my name for Christmas and literally all I want is for you to use those skills you picked up from Mia Michaels and learn the Beyonce Single Ladies dance and teach it to me. Thanks.
I have to post a couple more family pics because I LOVE THEM. Lucy looks so innocent, and it cracks me up because she is anything but.

5 comments:
I am laughing out at the fact that you fell off the bed....HilIarious!! I will work on the whole Beyonce thing, I don't know how it will go:) Did Trent ask you about dinner on the 21st? Let me know if that works for you guys. Can't even wait to see you. Love the fam pics. Izzy started feeding herself around Lucy's age and I did a lot of wash at that time, I am with you on letting her do it herself. It isn't worth the battle.
Dude, that is seriously so funny! Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!
Jamie, I loved your bed calamity story, it is funny how you can get in a little tiff with your hubby over the dumbest stuff. The story made me laugh. Your family pics by the way are beautiful.
Laughing at your story... that would be Tay's reaction too! LOVE the pics even more! Wish we ere going to Utah for Christmas so we could get together. I guess I'll have to wait until we move back in May! Lucy is adorable!
such cute pictures--I LOVE them!!
Post a Comment