Wow! I can't believe she is almost walking! Oh and I love that cheesy grin, that is hilarious. Those cute little teeth sticking out are so adorable.
Oh, and to answer your question .. I do use photoshop to make my headers. I buy my papers and embellishments from different online scrapbooking companies and then put it all together with photoshop. Super easy if you have some experience with photoshop.
If you figure out how to do the header's like your friend was talking about let me know! I can't believe that she is so close to walking. What a big girl!! Love the cheesey grin...so funny!
I can't believe she is almost one... Do you think Zac would flip if I flew out for her birthday party... cause I really want to. Maybe your mom can hide me in her bag.
5 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she is almost walking! Oh and I love that cheesy grin, that is hilarious. Those cute little teeth sticking out are so adorable.
Oh, and to answer your question .. I do use photoshop to make my headers. I buy my papers and embellishments from different online scrapbooking companies and then put it all together with photoshop. Super easy if you have some experience with photoshop.
If you figure out how to do the header's like your friend was talking about let me know! I can't believe that she is so close to walking. What a big girl!! Love the cheesey grin...so funny!
I love the cheeser grin!!! I want to send Lucy some hair clips for her first birthday! Will you email me your address again!
She is growing up way fast! I love her smile it is adorable! Just wait once she is walking she'll be everywhere!
I can't believe she is almost one... Do you think Zac would flip if I flew out for her birthday party... cause I really want to. Maybe your mom can hide me in her bag.
Post a Comment