Saturday, July 21, 2007

Aaaaaah Baby Stuff!

A couple of weeks ago my friends at work threw me a shower at Milssa's house. It was really fun until people started giving me presents that freaked me out.. But I'm adjusting. I feel really lucky to have been able to work with so many hilarious people that I am going to miss so much. I hope that everyone is still as funny over the phone and instant messaging when I am working from home. The world's best IT guy Russ got me a videoconference camera so that I can make everyone jealous when I am working in my sweats and eating Lucky Charms during workflow meeting. Love you guys.

This is my hot therapist Pam.

Cindy, Marianne and Summer

Whitney and Anne

Cheryl, Cheryl, Val and Terri

Sara and Gaby's gorgeous baby Liam

Recovering from a panic attack... People tell me it is all instinct, I hope so!

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

you look so cute in those pics! i think it would be so weird when you start getting the practical gifts...like a breast pump! ahh! ha ha that is so not you but you will adjust! love you and am excited to see you this next saturday!!